Precautions We are Taking~
(We are currently not offering Hot Stone Massage or Couples Massage in the same room due to increased risk of COVID-19 in these services)
*During your spa appointment, your service provider will be
wearing a mask and we are STRONGLY RECOMMENDING
that all clients wear a mask as well.
*We are allotting extra time between appointments to perform
proper sterilization practices recommended by Alberta Health
Services. We are also creating one-way traffic flow within the
spa to minimize interactions of those coming in, and those
leaving the facility.
* Our reception staff as well as our spa service providers will be
thoroughly disinfecting equipment, tools, surfaces, chairs, sinks,
washrooms and all high touch surfaces between clients.
* We are booking by appointment ONLY at this time.
* All staff who work in our facility will perform a COVID19
self assessment prior to their shift and not come to work if they
* We will NOT be providing services for children who need to be
accompanied by an adult at this time. We will keep you
updated as too when this will change.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk, manicure
stations and washrooms.
* We will have a designated washroom for staff.
* For services that are performed face to face or when social
distancing is not possible there will be a physical barrier in place.
* Social distancing measures will be taken in the spa waiting
area. If you are more comfortable waiting in your vehicle until
it is time for your appointment to begin please let reception
* We will be refusing service to any client who comes for their
service showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
* There will be sanitizable bins in each treatment room to place
personal belongings during your service
What we are asking of you (Our Valued Guests)
* Please sanitize your hands when you enter our facility.
* Please come to your appointment alone with minimal personal
* If you or anyone in your family is unwell or has been in contact
with someone who has been tested or diagnosed with COVID 19,
we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
* We will be waiving all cancellation fees for clients who are
exhibiting any symptoms of COVID19.
* It will be HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you wear a mask
during your appointment. You can either provide your own
freshly washed or new disposable mask, or we will provide you
with a 3-ply disposable one when you check in.
* Mask use will be required for both client and aesthetician for
ALL waxing appointments.
* We will have tea and water available in disposable cups for
SPA guests. Beverages will not be self-serve so please ask a staff
member to assist you.
* Please bring your own reading material if desired as magazines
will not be available.
* Please bring your own water bottle.
* Due to the increased costs of sterilization and PPE for both our
service staff and guests a $3 sanitation fee will be added to each
bill. Thank you for understanding!
Please keep in mind that these practices are to keep both our clients,
our staff and our community safe. We look forward to seeing you